My little Peanut, as you may have heard, is NUTS for broccoli. Like, a crazy woman. I actually thought I didn’t like broccoli for years and years — it was roasted broccoli that won me over, and now I just love it in general. Since Peanut loves broccoli all the time any time, I was looking for some new ways to prepare it to give her a little variety. These turned out to be so good that we both ate them! I dipped mine in a little ranch dressing; quite tasty!
- 8 ounces chopped broccoli, drained well
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, then scoop out with a cookie scoop, gently shaping into patties on a parchment-lined cookie sheet
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes; flip them over and bake for another 10
Since Peanut is ALL ABOUT THE BROCCOLI I would love to hear more broccoli ideas! How do y’all use it?