I always command beg ask my sister to make buffalo chicken dip for football parties, and she does — what a good kid. I wanted to make it for Vanessa’s birthday but I wanted a way to make it a little more portable, so I came up with this!
Buffalo chicken bites
- 8 ounces cream cheese, well softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Redhot sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese, plus a little extra shredded mozzarella
- one chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 2-3 packages mini phyllo shells
- Put cream cheese in a bowl and stir it up with a wooden spoon or something up to the task, then add dressing, hot sauce, cheese and shredded chicken and stir well
- Just before you’re ready to serve preheat oven to 350F and put shells on a cookie sheet. Scoop chicken dip into shells (I used a small cookie dough scoop) and top with shredded cheese
- Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes or until shells are just barely browning at the edges and chicken mixture is hot
Hello? How easy is this? Go! Go make it now! They’re so warm and yummy when one is snowed in…. which, like me, you probably are.
Glad that they turned out well! They would be perfect for a super bowl party….now I just need to find a party to go to so I can make them 😉
We need a pic of the finished product! 🙂
Beth: thanks!! And yes!
Love this idea! I’ll have to try it out soon!