We had one glorious almost-70-degree day here in Nashville and it made me SO READY for spring rightnowthisinstant. This, of course, made me want a good salad! I found this dressing recipe in Rick & Lanie’s Excellent Kitchen Adventures, which I love. The recipe is insanely quick, easy and good, which I also love.
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Pinch salt
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Crush peeled garlic (putting it in the microwave for about 5 seconds first will make this easier) into a 2-cup glass jar with a lid
- Add all remaining ingredients into the jar, cover tightly and shake
- Store in jar in the refrigerator for up to two weeks
Enjoy, y’all. Spring is coming!