You know what I hate? When a recipe tastes SO GOOD but photographs SO POORLY. Le sigh.
Shall I just spare you the picture? Because really, it doesn’t do it justice. Just try this (it’s so crazy easy — you just have to try) and then come back and tell me what you thought.
Creamy crockpot chicken
- What you need:
- A slow cooker
- 1 can of corn
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 jar of salsa
- 1 block of cream cheese
- frozen chicken breasts — I used 2 but you could do up to 4 or 5 without adjusting ingredients and be fine
- Put chicken breasts, corn (drained), beans (drained and rinsed) and salsa into the slow cooker and stir it up a bit
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked through
- Add in block of cream cheese and cook another 30 minutes
- Stir up mix to make the whole thing creamy, then serve chicken and sauce together
Do you see how easy that is? And that you must try it? Please do. Make it, eat it, love it, and agree with me that a picture of it is no indication of its actual greatness.