This is another one of those scribbled-on-a-piece-of-paper recipes. With a predicted high in Nashville of 96 degrees on Sunday, you’re gonna want to scribble it down as well — trust me.
- Two quart-size (I use the family size Luzianne bags)
- 1 1/2 quarts boiling water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 can (48 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate
- Brew the tea bags and cinnamon stick in the boiling water for 15 minutes
- Remove and discard the tea bags and cinnamon stick; stir in sugar till it dissolves, then stir in remaining ingredients
- Serve with plenty of ice and enjoy!