This may be the perfect summer cocktail! Sweet and tart and limey (is that a word?) all at the same time. I’m in love! From Crazy Sista Cooking (one of my very favorite cookbooks).
You will need:
- 1 oz vanilla vodka
- 1/2 oz Licor 43
- 1/2 oz KeKe Beach Key Lime liqueur
- 1/4 oz key lime juice
- 1 fresh lime wedge
- Crushed graham crackers
- Fill a cocktail shaker with lots of ice
- Add in vanilla vodka, both liqueurs and key lime juice
- Shake, shake, and shake some more
- Make a slice into the lime wedge and run it around the rim of a martini glass, then dip the glass rim into the crushed graham crackers
- Strain the cocktail mix into the glass, filling to the top
- Garnish with the lime wedge and enjoy!