Pop up pancake
Helloooooo, easiest breakfast ever!
My friend Vanessa gave me this recipe, and it’s insane levels of tasty and yummy.
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- Heat your oven to 425F
- Mix up the milk, flour, salt, and eggs until well combined — doing this in the blender is quick and easy
- Melt the butter in a medium cast iron skillet (or Vanessa does this in a glass Pyrex dish), then add the batter and pop it in the oven
- Bake until the pancake is golden brown and all puffed up, about 15 minutes or so
Copyright One Particular Kitchen - All Rights Reserved
Other flavoring and fun options:
- Add vanilla or lemon zest to the batter
- Use orange juice instead of milk
- Dust with powdered sugar
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar
What else? What would you do with it?