I always command beg ask my sister to make buffalo chicken dip for football parties, and she does — what a good kid. I wanted to make it for Vanessa’s birthday but I wanted a way to make it a little more portable, so I came up with this!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, well softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Frank's Redhot sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
- one chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 2-3 packages mini phyllo shells
- Put cream cheese in a bowl and stir it up with a wooden spoon or something up to the task, then add dressing, hot sauce, cheese and shredded chicken and stir well
- Just before you're ready to serve preheat oven to 350F and put shells on a cookie sheet. Scoop chicken dip into shells (I used a small cookie dough scoop) and bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes or until shells are just barely browning at the edges and chicken mixture is hot
Copyright One Particular Kitchen - All Rights Reserved
Hello? How easy is this? Go! Go make it now! They’re so warm and yummy when one is snowed in…. which, like me, you probably are.