Creamy crockpot chicken
You know what I hate? When a recipe tastes SO GOOD but photographs SO POORLY. Le sigh.
Shall I just spare you the picture? Because really, it doesn’t do it justice. Just try this (it’s so crazy easy — you just have to try) and then come back and tell me what you thought.
- What you need:
- A slow cooker
- 1 can of corn
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 jar of salsa
- 1 block of cream cheese
- frozen chicken breasts -- I used 2 but you could do up to 4 or 5 without adjusting ingredients and be fine
- Put chicken breasts, corn (drained), beans (drained and rinsed) and salsa into the slow cooker and stir it up a bit
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked through
- Add in block of cream cheese and cook another 30 minutes
- Stir up mix to make the whole thing creamy, then serve chicken and sauce together
Copyright One Particular Kitchen - All Rights Reserved
Do you see how easy that is? And that you must try it? Please do. Make it, eat it, love it, and agree with me that a picture of it is no indication of its actual greatness.